Support Willing Hands’ Capital Campaign and Operating Budget
Willing Hands is a frugal and efficient organization. For every $1 you give, we can deliver $4 of healthy food to neighbors in need! Right now your donation can also help us GROW! Scroll down to learn more about contributing to our capital campaign.
Healthy food for all:
the Campaign for Willing Hands
By supporting our capital campaign, you will:
Help Us Deliver More Food
- Coolers with 12,000 cubic feet of storage capacity.
- A barn to enable us to store more food. It would also allow for equipment storage.
- A pallet lift, shelving, and other equipment that will allow us to handle larger amounts of food efficiently.
- Replace our 2011 GMC Savana refrigerated delivery truck with a 2020 Isuzu with a lift gate.
- Improve food quality and food safety with the addition of a vegetable sorting and washing facility.
Reduce Our Operating Costs
- Insulate, weatherize, and improve our newly purchased building.
- Install a solar array to offset our increasing electrical usage.
- Pay off our mortgage.
And Build a Healthier and More Sustainable Community
- Reach more families, seniors, and vulnerable neighbors with nutritious food.
- Grow, glean, and recover an additional 100,000 pounds of food per year, bringing our total deliveries to 600,000 pounds, and more than 2.5 million servings.
- Offset the release of more than 400 tons of CO2 per year, through increased food recovery operations that reduce food waste.
- Reduce our greenhouse gas emissions through building energy efficiency upgrades and renewable energy generation.
For more detailed information about the campaign, please email Gabe at email@example.com
Make a pledge or donate now:
A Few Words From Our Donors:
“It is wonderful to be among so many supporting a mission that serves the Upper Valley is such an important way…”
“Congratulations on another successful year. We are grateful for the wonderful work Willing Hands does for the Upper Valley. We are honored and pleased to support your work…”
“Thank you for helping us help you to help them..”
Willing Hands is a 501(c)3 non-profit corporation. All donations are tax deductible to the full extent of the law.